Velocity Reviews

-   -   Left and right bar name lie.jpg (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t628173-left-and-right-bar-name-lie-jpg.html)

colleen1980@gmail.com 07-29-2008 06:34 PM

Left and right bar name lie.jpg

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?

Thanks.

http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Nik Coughlin 07-29-2008 10:30 PM

Re: Left and right bar name lie.jpg

<colleen1980@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
> left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Use CSS to make it a background image with repeat-y

Roderik 08-03-2008 12:24 PM

colleen1980@gmail.com schreef:
> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i increase the length of the
> left and right bar name lie.jpg and equals it to the text length?
>
> Thanks.
>
> http://www.southeastneurology.com/testsite/

Sth. else, you better don't use such high resolution images for the web.
The photo's are too big in dimensions, it is waste of bandwidth to
downscale them on the page when you don't need sth as wide as 2000px.

--
http://www.archytas.nl/
webdesign, internet applicaties, internetgestuurde elektronica