Velocity Reviews

-   -   dorayme RIP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t628097-dorayme-rip.html)

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 10:49 AM

dorayme RIP

While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
must have has suddenly passed.

I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
quiet for 2 days...

--
Travis
Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

Harlan Messinger 07-29-2008 10:59 AM

Re: dorayme RIP

Travis Newbury wrote:
> While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
> must have has suddenly passed.
>
> I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
> quiet for 2 days...

You realize you've just made yourself the prime suspect, don't you?

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 11:11 AM

Re: dorayme RIP

On Jul 29, 6:59*am, Harlan Messinger
<hmessinger.removet...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
> > quiet for 2 days...

> You realize you've just made yourself the prime suspect, don't you?

Oh hell, that's what they said when my wife disappeared...

Dylan Parry 07-29-2008 11:58 AM

Re: dorayme RIP

Harlan Messinger wrote:

> Travis Newbury wrote:

[...]

Has Travis changed the way he posts recently? I've not seen a direct
post of his in ages, yet I see people quoting him. I don't appear to
have him kill-filed either.

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 12:08 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

On Jul 29, 7:58*am, Dylan Parry <use...@dylanparry.com> wrote:
> Has Travis changed the way he posts recently? I've not seen a direct
> post of his in ages, yet I see people quoting him. I don't appear to
> have him kill-filed either.

You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
could quickly killfile me again.

David Segall 07-29-2008 02:47 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

Travis Newbury <travisnewbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
>something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
>real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
>credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
>could quickly killfile me again.

Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
you to see the warning? :)

Dylan Parry 07-29-2008 02:52 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

David Segall wrote:
> Travis Newbury <travisnewbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
>> something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
>> real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
>> credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
>> could quickly killfile me again.

> Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
> you to see the warning? :)

Heh, thanks for quoting him for me ;)

Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
so ago.

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 03:01 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

On Jul 29, 10:52*am, Dylan Parry <use...@dylanparry.com> wrote:
> Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
> tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
> zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
> posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
> so ago.

Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 03:03 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

On Jul 29, 10:47*am, David Segall <da...@address.invalid> wrote:
> Travis Newbury <travisnewb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
> >something. *And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
> >real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. *But to my
> >credit, *I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
> >could quickly killfile me again.

> Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
> you to see the warning? :)

Well there you go, a good reason for NOT killfiling someone...

Travis Newbury 07-29-2008 03:11 PM

Re: dorayme RIP

On Jul 29, 10:53*am, Ed Jay <ed...@aes-intl.com> wrote:
> Travis Newbury wrote:
> >While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
> >must have has suddenly passed.
> >I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
> >quiet for 2 days...

> Why do you think it's appropriate to third-party someone? If you don't have
> the balls to confront the lady directly, perhaps you need to stfu.

You apparently have an issue discerning a flame from humor. Maybe it
is you that needs to stfu, or at the very least loosen the jockstrap
and laugh a little.