Velocity Reviews

-   -   sudden loss of home wireless network? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6277-sudden-loss-of-home-wireless-network.html)

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuZGVl?= 04-13-2005 01:21 AM

sudden loss of home wireless network?

I am using a Linksys wireless-g broadband router on a Cicero AMD g4 athalon
with Windows XP home edition with service pack two and all the updates.
Up until yesterday the network between my son's computer and this one was
working. We can both still see the internet, but not the home network. We
have lost the ability to share files and the printer.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dandee
aka Donna

Frankster 04-14-2005 01:13 AM

Re: sudden loss of home wireless network?

Make sure no one has changed the workgroup name or either machine name.
Also make sure that the passwords on both computers, for the same userID,
are identical.

-Frank