Velocity Reviews

-   -   slow wireless internet access (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6276-slow-wireless-internet-access.html)

Des 04-12-2005 11:05 PM

slow wireless internet access

I am running ME on the desktop and laptop, they are wirelessly linked by
Belkin 54g cards on an ad-hoc link . I have set them up with ICS, (dial up
on the desktop, finally got them to work) , though, as soon as I enable the
desktop wireless card the internet connection grinds to a crawl!. I can
access the internet from the laptop but it is sooo slow even the access on
the desktop is very slow. but as soon as I 'disable radio' on the the
desktop PC the internet connection return to normal speed,
Any ideas out there

Des