Conversion of IPLanet app to Tomcat
I need to move an old app from IPlanet to tomcat 4.x (most recent downloaded today). I have added a context to the server.xml, I even uncommented the invoker servlet-mapping in the web.xml (global) version. I dont have anything in the app web.xml. The jars are in the webapps/CustomerService/WEB-INF/lib and nothing in classes. I have one page in the webapps/CustomerService dir. I can get to that page but then click on one button ... which says
onclick...window.open('/servlet/com.bbeg.ncd.customer.service.LoginPage'...) it gets
"The requested resource ('above string') is not available". I verified the jars contain the above described path to the class file. I have tried taking /servlet/ off the path with no change except in the message. Also tried putting a "servlet" directory in WEB-INF as well as in lib.
Must be some conf option I am missing.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.