Velocity Reviews

-   -   temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t625996-temp-change-from-64-32-bit.html)

mac ma chillin 07-17-2008 03:37 AM

temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
them?

Graham 07-17-2008 04:30 AM

Re: temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

mac ma chillin wrote:
> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
> browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
> them?

You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
advantage to using the 64-bit one.

Clayton 07-17-2008 08:20 AM

Re: temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

That and Media Player, just use 32-bit version

Homer J. Simpson 07-17-2008 12:36 PM

Re: temp. change from 64 -> 32 bit

>> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32
>> bit browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch
>> between them?

> You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
> advantage to using the 64-bit one.

Given that most ActiveX controls won't run under IE x64, I'd say that's an
advantage.

*Including* Flash, IMO.