Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using IBM Universe with ASP.Net? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t624806-using-ibm-universe-with-asp-net.html)

SV 07-10-2008 06:24 AM

Using IBM Universe with ASP.Net?

Has anyone developed web service or any application in ASP.Net using
UniObjects?

I have search a bit but nothing is much useful to me. I know that to
use UniObjects with .Net I need uodotnet.dll or UO.Net. But I am not
able to find out where can I get it from? I tried to find it on IBM
website also.

Can anyone help me with this? I am using ASP.Net 2005 and IBM Universe
Client v 10.1.0.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SV

gerry 07-10-2008 02:25 PM

Re: Using IBM Universe with ASP.Net?

UO.Net/UOJ/UniOleDB/... are available on the universe client media as part
of the unidk.