Velocity Reviews

-   -   Yahoo/Xtra mail doesn't work using Opera (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t624585-yahoo-xtra-mail-doesnt-work-using-opera.html)

Matty F 07-09-2008 07:54 AM

Yahoo/Xtra mail doesn't work using Opera

When I access my emails at Yahoo/Xtra using Opera, that does work OK
but I am also invited to click on a number of news stories, but when I
do so I get this message:
Sorry, Forbidden.
You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're
having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the
Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services.

This is of course complete nonsense. I can't be bothered going through
the process of complaining to Xtra or Yahoo, because they will not
understand what I am talking about.
This started happening about a week ago. I have changed absolutely
nothing, so it's an Xtra/Yahoo problem that they do not seem to have
noticed.
I suspect that all other large ISPs in NZ are almost equally hopeless.