Velocity Reviews

-   -   Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t624438-set-focus-on-control-2-with-click-event-of-control-1-a.html)

Paul 07-08-2008 03:34 PM

Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1

I have two dropdown boxes that post back and when a selection is made on the
first one I want the second control to have focus on post back, using vs
2005. I thought there was a way to set this in the properties box of control
1 but can not remember, thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.

David Wier 07-08-2008 07:36 PM

Re: Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1

try setting it in the code, when your event fires, then, at the end of the
event try
ControlName.Focus

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
bloated markup

Paul 07-08-2008 07:58 PM

Re: Set focus on control 2 with click event of control 1

It works, thanks.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.