Velocity Reviews

-   -   Choose Your Setting Never Completes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t623856-choose-your-setting-never-completes.html)

Denise 07-04-2008 08:22 PM

Choose Your Setting Never Completes

With IE 7, I've chosen my settings several times. When the page opens, on
the botom left hand side, it says "Done but with Errors." When I chose my
settings and it's says "Applying Settings," it never finishes. I've let it
go on for hours but it doesn't apply settings. Is there a way to disable
this page from opening each time I open a browser?
--
Denise

Colin Barnhorst 07-05-2008 02:21 AM

Re: Choose Your Setting Never Completes

"Denise" <Denise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> With IE 7, I've chosen my settings several times. When the page opens, on
> the botom left hand side, it says "Done but with Errors." When I chose my
> settings and it's says "Applying Settings," it never finishes. I've let
> it
> go on for hours but it doesn't apply settings. Is there a way to disable
> this page from opening each time I open a browser?
> --
> Denise

Which IE7? 32bit or 64bit? Does it do this with the no-add on version?

Denise 07-05-2008 09:10 PM

Re: Choose Your Setting Never Completes

I reinstalled IE7 and the problem resolved itself. The Settings screen
didn't come up again. I use IE7-WindowsXP-x64-enu. Thanks for replying.
--
Denise