Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP - URGENT!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t623410-help-urgent.html)

Jorge Ribeiro 07-02-2008 11:44 AM

HELP - URGENT!!

Hello

I've a huge problema with a asp.net page.
my page has a user control that fires an event
in that event handler I load a control property and update some text boxes
accordingly.

my problem is that, when page renders, all text boxes are empty.
in my page unload event i set a breakpoint and added a local watch... my
text box
is allright there and has the proper value... but when page renders in
client browser it is empty.
No other function is called after page unload... i checked it

i'm using vs 2008

can you help me here?

it's really urgent

best regards