[ANN] EditiX XML Editor 2008 - Service Pack 4
We are glad to announce the availability of EditiX 2008 - Service Pack 4.
Note also that we propose now a lite edition of EditiX only for non
commercial usage freely at : http://free.editix.com.
Download it at : http://www.editix.com/download.html
Complete list of new features : http://www.editix.com/release.html
- New XQuery Editor
- XML instance generated from a W3C schema or a DTD
- New CSS Editor
- Assistant for W3C Schema type
- Syntax highlighting for XPath and XQuery
- W3C Schema Annotation managed for the content assistant
- A document with error is notified inside its tab
* Bugs fixed :
- When choosing FOP for XSLT, the result document was displayed as any texts
- Formatting error with CDATA section fixed
- When clicking on an error message, the editor didn't scroll to the bound
- When highlighting a line from the tree, some parts were wrongly refreshed
- BOM for UTF-8 was wrongly managed
- Formatting error fixed with a document without a prolog
- Previous/Next actions didn't work sometimes
- Several content assistant problems fixed
- Starting Editix with a file path didn't work
- The schema generator throwed an error
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.