Velocity Reviews

-   -   SELF-PORTRAITS LOVE THE 40D! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t622650-self-portraits-love-the-40d.html)

Annika1980 06-27-2008 10:26 PM

SELF-PORTRAITS LOVE THE 40D!

Here's a few pics I took today that show a small slice of my life

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326653

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326651

Helen 06-27-2008 10:52 PM

Re: SELF-PORTRAITS LOVE THE 40D!

On Jun 27, 6:26*pm, Annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a few pics I took today that show a small slice of my life

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326653
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326651

Now THAT'S a portrait that truly portrays you! Pro photographer and
expert golfer. Call me a thief, but I'm keeping that one.

Gorgeous IR shot! I love that pure white cloud in the distance. It
reminds me of the days way before our time when legends played the
game. "Build it and he will come." lol. Beautiful shot Bret.

Super macro! Don't know the name of this insect, but I know who can
help......Dr. "Jim Kramer" Grissom.

Thanks Bret!
Helen

Annika1980 06-29-2008 01:25 AM

On Jun 27, 8:33*pm, TRoss <tross...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:26:26 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
>
> <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Here's a few pics I took today that show a small slice of my life

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326649/original

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326653

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/99326651

> The name of your Unidentified Something is _Neoclytus scutellaris_.
> It's a type of Longhorn Beetle.
>
> TR

Thanks. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before one of you bug
experts chimed in with the ID.
You guys scare me.