Velocity Reviews

-   -   Prevent selection (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t621772-prevent-selection.html)

Chris Zopers 06-23-2008 09:39 AM

Prevent selection

Hello,

I have a html table in which selection is prevented by using
onselectstart="return false;". This way, the user can't select anything
in the table with the mouse or with the shift+arrow keys.

But in one table cell I need to re-activate the selection possibility
again. I don't know how to do that, adding onselectstart="return true;"
to the cell does not work.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Greetings,
Chris

Microsoft Newsserver 06-23-2008 02:54 PM

Re: Prevent selection

Perhaps adding and removing the handler programatically would do the trick.