Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Local ASPX pages won't diaplay - IE and Firefox ask to open or save file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t621410-re-local-aspx-pages-wont-diaplay-ie-and-firefox-ask-to-open-or-save-file.html)

Norman Yuan 06-20-2008 08:02 PM

Re: Local ASPX pages won't diaplay - IE and Firefox ask to open or save file

Yes, IIS will show .NET2.0, because .NET3.5 is just some extra stuff added
on top of .NET2.0 core.

How do you place the set of ASPX pages to the new coomputer? you need to
make the virtual directory into a application. Have you done that?

news:aJGdnanviNWkZ8bVnZ2dnUVZ_oLinZ2d@comcast.com. ..