Velocity Reviews

-   -   openCV and ogre3d (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t621407-opencv-and-ogre3d.html)

aneuryzma 06-20-2008 07:49 PM

openCV and ogre3d

Hi guys,

I'm doing a project with both ogre3d and openCV and now I have to
merge the code. I have 2 Visual C++ solutions and either of them has
his own configuration.

Can you give me some suggestion on how to merge the two solutions and
use both libraries together ?

thanks!

red floyd 06-20-2008 07:54 PM

Re: openCV and ogre3d

aneuryzma wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm doing a project with both ogre3d and openCV and now I have to
> merge the code. I have 2 Visual C++ solutions and either of them has
> his own configuration.
>
> Can you give me some suggestion on how to merge the two solutions and
> use both libraries together ?

The people in a VC newsgroup might. See FAQ 5.9