Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hide contents in source code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t621373-hide-contents-in-source-code.html)

mrajanikrishna@gmail.com 06-20-2008 04:07 PM

Hide contents in source code

Hi friends,

I have a web page(.aspx) in my project. In the code behind, I
have a method. How can I hide(invisible) only that method and rest of
the code is visible(all other button events, bla bla).

That means when anybody opens my project in visual studio or any other
editor, the method should be invisible.

How can I do this.

thanks

Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider] 06-20-2008 05:49 PM

Re: Hide contents in source code

You'd probably want to put that code into a separate assembly and then
obfuscate that DLL. The code behind would reference that assembly and call
its custom method that you created.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,