Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless adapter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6211-windows-xp-automatically-restarts-when-i-install-a-wirless-adapter.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?= 04-05-2005 12:57 AM

Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless adapter

When I install a Netgear wirless adapter in my windows XP machine it
continuosly restarts.

Please Help!
Mike

Bob Noble 04-05-2005 06:02 AM

Re: Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless adapter

Control panel, system, advanced tab, settings button. under startup and
recovery, uncheck automatically restart.

This will stop the endless loop, so you can look in device manager or events
viewer to find out what your problem might be.

--
Bob Noble
www.sonic.net/bnoble

adam phillips 04-07-2005 07:34 PM

Windows XP automatically restarts when I install a wirless adapter

Go to the netgear wbsite and download the new version of
the driver.