Velocity Reviews

-   -   autcomplete extender CompletionListCssClass Issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t621093-autcomplete-extender-completionlistcssclass-issue.html)

warrenvt 06-19-2008 05:59 AM

autcomplete extender CompletionListCssClass Issue

Hi guys and gals,

I hope this is a simple solution, but I have been messing with it forever, and can't seem to get it to work.

My auto complete works great with the exception that my list flyout will not totally overlay items that are below it. I would love ideally that it would totally cover any text that is below it, but it overlaps it and causes text and graphics to be muddled. I've tried z-index, and I've tried setting the background color and a background image, but it doesn't lay ontop of existing text.

There has got to be a quick fix for this in css, I just can't think of anything else to try.