Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Scuba Divers Definitely Love The D3!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620896-re-scuba-divers-definitely-love-the-d3.html)

Jürgen Exner 06-18-2008 02:57 AM

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008@aol.com> wrote:
>Nothing like going under with the D3!
>
><http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
picture.

jue

tony cooper 06-18-2008 03:23 AM

Re: Scuba Divers Definitely Love The D3!!

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <jurgenex@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008@aol.com> wrote:
>>Nothing like going under with the D3!
>>
>><http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

>Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
>underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
>picture.

As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
wear.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Jürgen Exner 06-18-2008 05:17 AM

tony cooper <tony_cooper213@earthlink.net> wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <jurgenex@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008@aol.com> wrote:
>>>Nothing like going under with the D3!
>>>
>>><http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

>>Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
>>underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
>>picture.
>>

>As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
>frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
>engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
>wear.

Except that adult amphibians don't breath under water.

jue

clandestin_écureuil 06-20-2008 12:50 AM

tony cooper wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <jurgenex@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008@aol.com> wrote:
>>> Nothing like going under with the D3!
>>>
>>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

>> Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
>> underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
>> picture.
>>

> As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
> frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
> engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
> wear.

Then you know very little about frogs. They are amphibian, but they do NOT
breathe underwater. When underwater they absorb oxygen through their skin,
they only breathe when on land.

Secret Squirrel