Velocity Reviews

-   -   Continuous Play DVDs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620722-continuous-play-dvds.html)

John the WebTV Man 05-31-2008 12:27 PM

Continuous Play DVDs

Is it possible to create a DVD that will auto-loop play in any standard
DVD player?? I want to create a DVD that will play continuously on a TV
from a DVD player for show/demo purposes. How can I do this...what
software is needed??

xeaglecrest@att.net 05-31-2008 01:37 PM

Re: Continuous Play DVDs

John the WebTV Man wrote:

> Is it possible to create a DVD that will auto-loop play in any standard
> DVD player?? I want to create a DVD that will play continuously on a TV
> from a DVD player for show/demo purposes. How can I do this...what
> software is needed??

TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 has an auto-loop play option. They call it
"Disc Loop Playback"
-Bill