Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nikon Digital Lenses (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620281-nikon-digital-lenses.html)

rfdjr1@optonline.net 06-15-2008 03:06 AM

Nikon Digital Lenses

Five years ago, I bought a D-100. At the time, I had a Nikon 6006 35mm camera. I
asked the salesperson when I bought the digital if I could use the lens I had on
the 6006 I don't remember the specs on the lens other than it was a Nikon. He
told me I should get a lens better suited to a digital camera and sold me a

rfdjr1@optonline.net 06-15-2008 03:12 AM

Re: Nikon Digital Lenses

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:06:26 -0400, rfdjr1@optonline.net wrote:

>Five years ago, I bought a D-100. At the time, I had a Nikon 6006 35mm camera. I
>asked the salesperson when I bought the digital if I could use the lens I had on
>the 6006 I don't remember the specs on the lens other than it was a Nikon. He
>told me I should get a lens better suited to a digital camera and sold me a

Please disregard this post. Somehow I sent it before it was finished.