Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cannon v Nikon lens (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620263-cannon-v-nikon-lens.html)

gary@justservices.com 06-14-2008 10:31 PM

Cannon v Nikon lens

Ok, this is the options (and forget range of lenses!) :-

1/ I decided to buy Cannon because the lenses are best at……

2/ I decided to buy Nikon because the lenses are best at……

The reason is, I just read a post within your group which suggest each
have a function better than the other – so what is it, IS the
question.

TIA,
gARY

gary@justservices.com 06-14-2008 10:37 PM

Re: Cannon v Nikon lens

On Jun 14, 11:31*pm, g...@justservices.com wrote:
> Ok, this is the options (and forget range of lenses!) :-
>
> 1/ I decided to buy Cannon because the lenses are best at……
>
> 2/ I decided to buy Nikon because the lenses are best at……
>
> The reason is, I just read a post within your group which suggest each
> have a function better than the other – so what is it, IS the
> question.
>
> TIA,
> gARY

It posted twice and should of course be "Canon"

Before anyone goes off topic!

Thanks,
gARY