Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Opera 9.5 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620165-re-opera-9-5-a.html)

Peter Huebner 06-14-2008 06:30 AM

Re: Opera 9.5

In article <d0o654p471lprdn1nk462van36lc8di57v@4ax.com>,
nighthawk@allo.com says...
> Installed it, didn't seem to break anything. Not got to grips with
> new features yet. But at least now you can set it to go to the next
> tab right with you close one. I found the default a nuisance.

Oh goody. Is that in options? I found that very (previous
default) behaviour a damned nuissance, too.

-P.

p.s. I'll find it, don't bother telling me :-P

Damos 06-15-2008 06:28 AM

Re: Opera 9.5

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 00:40:05 +1200, Nighthawk <nighthawk@allo.com> wrote:

All in all I like the new interface, much cleaner and minimalist.
Tried bit torrenting for the first time (Dr Who - yes sad)
Remarkably painfree. Made my Bittorent folder shared over the network and
then sat in bed and streamed the episode over wifi using vlc on an old
laptop.
Occasional paused frame but worked well. This could be a bad thing. That
monthly cap is only 20g.
Would love to be able to setup a month data cap though.
ie happy to share until within 3gig then stop sharing to stop dropping
speed or incurring extra costs. I imagine this is the relm of dedicated
bittor clients.

D.

--
"It's a foreboding I have - maybe ill placed - of my children's generation
or my grandchildren's generation ... when clutching our horoscopes, our

Carl Sagan.