Velocity Reviews

-   -   KeyLogger ...! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620136-keylogger.html)

Beckam 06-14-2008 12:21 AM

KeyLogger ...!

I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
or not ?
and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
thanks

Chase Preuninger 06-14-2008 01:12 AM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Well I know that you can read serial ports with java so if you could
use that to read raw keyboard data I suppose so.

Daniel Pitts 06-14-2008 04:41 AM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Beckam wrote:
> I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
> or not ?
> and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
> thanks

There are very few legitimate uses for key loggers. If you have a
legitimate use, I suggest you download an existing key logger. Java
(never heard of JAVA) isn't the best language for it.

Evans 06-14-2008 02:15 PM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

On Jun 14, 1:21 am, Beckam <mesbak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
> or not ?
> and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
> thanks

Why would you want to develop key loggers??

Make yourself useful, think of something that can help solve problems
not hacking and cracking.
I hope no one shows you how to do it!

Evans
http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs

Evans 06-14-2008 02:21 PM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Sorry again, I just realised that the OP has no self-worth, I
shouldn't have bothered to replied the first time.

Having seen that you even claim to be some else and have their picture
in place of yours tells me that you are a fool. Change your name and
remove the picture.

Good luck!

Evans
http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs

Chase Preuninger 06-14-2008 03:56 PM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
worthwhile.

Daniel Pitts 06-14-2008 07:07 PM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Chase Preuninger wrote:
> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
> worthwhile.

I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

Beckam 06-14-2008 10:51 PM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Thanks Chase
For the others : if you don't have response please don't post it's not
professional I asked only those who can don't disgust me by useless
response to read
ok Evans, and you are here supposed to read and reply if you know I
never asked you for your opinion about the picture
so try to be just where you must to be not anywhere

Agent Smith 06-15-2008 12:28 AM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

Daniel Pitts <newsgroup.spamfilter@virtualinfinity.net> wrote in

> Chase Preuninger wrote:
>> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
>> worthwhile.

> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
> to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to teach
himself such an intricate skill. ?:(

Andrew Thompson 06-15-2008 03:59 AM

Re: KeyLogger ...!

On Jun 15, 8:51*am, Beckam <mesbak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Chase
> For the others : if you don't have response please ..

If *you* do not wish to participate in this
*discussion forum* and instead want to treat us
as if we were your paid serveant, I suggest that (1)

>...don't post it's not
> professional ..

Who is paying us?

(1) ..*you* should stop posting.

>..I asked only those who can don't disgust me

We won't disgust you if you stop posting and reading.

>...by useless response to read
> ok Evans, and you are here supposed to read and reply if you know I
> never asked you for your opinion

Either
A) Get used to it - this is a discussion forum.
..or..

>...about the picture
> so try to be just where you must to be not anywhere

B) Don't let the screen door slam you in the
ass on the way out (we don't want ass-marks
on our screen door).

--
Andrew T.