Velocity Reviews

-   -   PostBack query! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t620005-postback-query.html)

tsaprout 06-13-2008 09:31 AM

PostBack query!

Hi everybody,

I have a textbox (isPostBack= true).
If I write something in it and then I click on the button that I have attached to the page I get into the Page_Load() method but not to the Button_Click().

To get to the Button_Click I have to click the button for a second time.

Everything is working normally if the textbox is not isPostBack = true;

How can I make everyhting work normally and have the isPostBack = true for the textbox?

I hope you understood what I'm trying to say here..

Thank you for your help.