Velocity Reviews

-   -   AJAX Calendar extender issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t619938-ajax-calendar-extender-issue.html)

Abhilash 06-12-2008 09:34 PM

AJAX Calendar extender issue

Hi,
I am using AJAX calendar extender.Everything is works fine on date selection
from pop up image option but when i dont select a date and click outside on
the page,calender remains poped up,it doesn't hide.It hides only when date is
selected.Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks

Mick Wilson 06-13-2008 02:29 PM

Re: AJAX Calendar extender issue

On Jun 12, 5:34*pm, Abhilash <Abhilash @discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using AJAX calendar extender.Everything is works fine on date selection
> from pop up image option but when i dont select a date and click outside on
> the page,calender remains poped up,it doesn't hide.It hides only when date is
> selected.Is there any workaround for this?
>
> Thanks

The solution my coworker came up with was to make the TargetControlID
property and PopupButtonID property both refer to the extended
control.

<ajax:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="SomeControl"
PopupButtonID="SomeControl"
Format="M/d/yyyy" />

Seems to work fairly well.

Abhilash 06-14-2008 01:13 AM

Re: AJAX Calendar extender issue

Hello,
Thanks for the response.I tried your way but it is not responding
well.Popupbutton ID for me is Image1 and TargetControlID is Date3(which is
Textbox control).Should i change the name of TextboxID itself?