Velocity Reviews

-   -   Traffic-shaping traffic with precedence 2 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t619823-traffic-shaping-traffic-with-precedence-2-a.html)

tpdasilva@gmail.com 06-12-2008 09:05 AM

Traffic-shaping traffic with precedence 2

Hi,

I have a link and traffic from USA enters the network via this link
(together with traffic from Europe). Traffic from USA is marked with
precedence 2. I want to throttle certain IP ranges to only use a
certain amount of traffic that comes in with precedence 2, but am
encountering problems.

This is the config I have so far

class-map match-all precedence2
match ip precedence 2
class-map match-all client-128-int
match ip precedence 2
match access-group 110
!

policy-map international
class precedence2
set ip precedence 2
class client-128-int
shape average 128000
class class-default
set ip precedence 0

on interface s0/2 I try to activate it as follows
service-policy input international.

The policy does not seem to activate, when I issue sh run and look at
the configs of int s0/2 I dont see the service policy. When I remove
"class-map match-all client-128-int
match ip precedence 2" from the service policy and re-apply to int
s0/2 I can see it in the config and sh policy-map int s0/2 also
returns results.

Am I doing something wrong?

Ios2012 10-04-2011 06:32 AM

Tony you owe me 4700 where's the money I gave u six months and you Try to cut my calls Im going to try being nice one more tym then it's going straight to the cops