Velocity Reviews

-   -   I would like a nice , raw format, picture. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t619715-i-would-like-a-nice-raw-format-picture.html)

Jon Smid 06-11-2008 06:24 PM

I would like a nice , raw format, picture.

Hi,

As a kind of hobby project, I'm developing an open source raw convertor.
(http://flraw.sourceforge.net)

To use as example on the web page, and also to use as some kind of
'logo' image, I'm looking to a nice picture in a raw format (NEF, CR2,
CRW ..). It should be free and freely useable in the context of this
project.

Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.

Sachin Garg 06-11-2008 07:15 PM

Re: I would like a nice , raw format, picture.

"Jon Smid" <Varkensvoer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> As a kind of hobby project, I'm developing an open source raw convertor.
> (http://flraw.sourceforge.net)
>
> To use as example on the web page, and also to use as some kind of 'logo'
> image, I'm looking to a nice picture in a raw format (NEF, CR2, CRW ..).
> It should be free and freely useable in the context of this project.
>
> Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.

I don't know what kind of image you are looking for, but you can checkout
the images at

http://www.imagecompression.info/test_images

If any of them will work for you, I can send you its raw version.

Sachin Garg [India]
www.sachingarg.com | www.imagecompression.info

Roy G 06-14-2008 08:49 AM

Re: I would like a nice , raw format, picture.

"Jon Smid" <Varkensvoer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> As a kind of hobby project, I'm developing an open source raw convertor.
> (http://flraw.sourceforge.net)
>
> To use as example on the web page, and also to use as some kind of 'logo'
> image, I'm looking to a nice picture in a raw format (NEF, CR2, CRW ..).
> It should be free and freely useable in the context of this project.
>
> Anyone willing to help me on that ? Give me a sign in that case.

Take one digital camera, put batteies into it, open your front door, go out
into the fresh air, and take pictures in RAW format for yourself.

Roy G