Velocity Reviews

-   -   Security Server Controls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t619631-security-server-controls.html)

n I c H o L a S 06-11-2008 10:32 AM

Security Server Controls

I am using the Login, LoginName, LoginStatus and LoginView controls in
my ASP.NET 2.0 website. I need to be able to control user access at a
more fine grained level in my C# code but I can not figure out how to
get the username of the current logged in user. None of the above
controls seem to expose the username as a property. Am I missing
something here is there a special way to get the username?

subtile 06-11-2008 12:40 PM

RE: Security Server Controls

The Login Control has a UserName property..

You can also retrieve it by code after login

User.Identity.Name;

--

Jesus Loves You

n I c H o L a S 06-11-2008 01:52 PM