Velocity Reviews

-   -   Water Cooled Sapphire Radeon HD3870X2 Atomic (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t619061-water-cooled-sapphire-radeon-hd3870x2-atomic.html)

Ian 06-08-2008 02:52 AM

Water Cooled Sapphire Radeon HD3870X2 Atomic

Modders Inc take a look at the Water Cooled Sapphire Radeon HD3870X2 Atomic from Sapphire - which get's a "recommended" award.

Quote:

On the cooling side, I was not really to shocked when I seen the temp on one core hitting 85C after a fairly long Crysis run. It has been pretty warm here lately and my ambient temps are on the rise (80F+), so of course my computers are running a little hotter as well. Under normal conditions the load temps would be in the mid 70C range at the most. The HD 3870 X2 has two GPU's on the same board and it's bound to add a little extra heat to the picture. With the cores at 85C and 79C the Atomic card was inaudible, which is great when compared to the air cooled counter parts.
Read the rest here.