Velocity Reviews

-   -   CCIE Voice (Lab +Exam) Materials what i used to pass CCIE Voice (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t618782-ccie-voice-lab-exam-materials-what-i-used-to-pass-ccie-voice.html)

Sharon Creg 06-06-2008 04:22 AM

CCIE Voice (Lab +Exam) Materials what i used to pass CCIE Voice

Dear CCIE Candidate,

An incredibly valuable collection of all CCIE Materials!

This is my own collection; Collected through the hard way;
And used to pass both my CCIE exams - VOICE + RS on the first attempt.
(Theory & Lab)

Just look at the contents which include amazingly useful
Audio, Video, Work Books, Solutions, guides etc etc. for the written test
as well as the Lab Exam !

You will never need to look for any other materials any more!

Visit: http://www.certdisk.com

Thank you.
Sharon

jamilarman 03-19-2009 07:22 AM

ccie voice

hi
how r u ?

dear i read your post but there is nothing in that link.it's broken

could you please help me to get some material i shall be very thankfull to you
because i am trying hard to search for ccie voice material and i am preparing for this from the last 5 months and now i want some audio video and workbooks for further prepartion.
this is my email address you can contact me on this.

arman.jamil at yahoo

i will wait for your reply.
thanks in advance
best regards