Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Canon's Desperation And False Advertising Attract The FTC!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t617442-re-canons-desperation-and-false-advertising-attract-the-ftc.html)

Noons 05-29-2008 11:39 AM

Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 29/05/2008 9:31 PM:
> WOW!! Leave it to Canon to stoop this low after getting trashed by
> Nikon's D300 and D3. Well, Canon was in a decline before all the Mk III
> focusing issues and years of low performance glass. But this is a new
> low for Canon and hopefully the final act of desperation before going
> under. No wonder we won't be seeing a 5D replacement this year. Sell
> your L glass while it still holds a little value.
>
> <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1021&thread=28046254>

Wait until they hear about the moron
who "sells" the 40D based on his
PS skills...

Jufi 05-29-2008 12:19 PM

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008@aol.com> wrote in message
news:34mdnQggobDLBaPVnZ2dnUVZ_vSdnZ2d@supernews.co m...

> He'd fit right in. The funny thing is that imbecile is guilty of turning
> organic **** into plastic composite ****. In the true spirit of Canon and
> owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make deceptive
> images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.
> That's why most 40D owners sold or are selling off their noise box and
> went
> or are going to a Nikon D70.

I suppose you can pull a citation for this "fact" out of your amazingly fat
ass?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Jufi 05-29-2008 02:34 PM

news:EaidnYEt3sKbPqPVnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@supernews.co m...

>> I suppose you can pull a citation for this "fact" out of your
>> amazingly fat ass?
>>
>> Yeah, I didn't think so.

> LOL! Only that used D70 sales have spiked dramatically after 40D sales
> have
> tanked. Maybe it's just coincidence?

Nice troll. Next time, include some proof, or reference. Maybe some proof
will make up for that fat ass of yours.

Time to put up or shut up, Reata!

Annika1980 05-29-2008 02:58 PM

On May 29, 7:49*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2...@aol.com> wrote:

> In the true spirit of Canon and
> owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make deceptive
> images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.

BULLSHIT ALERT !!!

That's a pretty bold statement coming as it does from someone who has
NEVER posted a full-size pic straight from the camera.
Your idea of full-size is a 1024x768 crop from your JPG.

So why don't you ever post full-size images, or better yet .... RAW
files with all the EXIF info intact?

Klark Kent 05-29-2008 03:25 PM

Re: Canon's Desperation And False Advertising Attract The FTC!!

In message
Annika1980 <annika1980@aol.com> burned some brain cells writing:

> On May 29, 7:49*am, "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> In the true spirit of Canon and
>> owning that crap you have to make composites if you want to make
>> deceptive

>> images since you'll never get a decent image right out of the camera.

> BULLSHIT ALERT !!!
>
> That's a pretty bold statement coming as it does from someone who has
> NEVER posted a full-size pic straight from the camera.
> Your idea of full-size is a 1024x768 crop from your JPG.
>
> So why don't you ever post full-size images, or better yet .... RAW
> files with all the EXIF info intact?

Because Rockwell told her she doesn't need to be confused by all that.

Juf 05-29-2008 10:52 PM

"George Kerby" <ghost_topper@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> LOL! Only that used D70 sales have spiked dramatically after 40D sales
>> have
>> tanked. Maybe it's just coincidence?
>>

> Cites, bitch?

Rita must be easy to get rid of at parties. Just ask her to prove anything
she says, and she leaves, immediately.

We have a guy like this at work who is constantly spewing political
bullshit. One day, I wrote a check for him for $1,000, and promised to sign
it if he could prove any of his bullshit. The check remains unsigned. May as
well have read "pay to the order to Reata Barkingbitch."

Jufi 05-30-2008 11:50 AM

news:8OOdne2zKLBdpqLVnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@supernews.co m...

So we can prove once again that you're full of ****.

Bob 06-03-2008 03:38 PM

Re: Canon's Desperation And False Advertising Attract The FTC!!

Thats is soo true. I dont think this dreamer(BullPoo-aka rita) even has a
DSLR .. I have no respest for him NO EXIF at all.
I only went down the nikon route because I had existing Nikon lens . I would
have soone gone to Canon in My opion they are far better. Took Nikon years
to comeout with something half decent. The D300 does achieve low noise. only
because the detail is smudged. Nikon haxe plainley lied to me and cheated.