Velocity Reviews

-   -   Display Build Version of Application at runtime (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t61739-display-build-version-of-application-at-runtime.html)

Karsten Grombach 08-07-2003 07:23 AM

Display Build Version of Application at runtime

How can I display the current build version of my webapplication at runtime?
i.e. the version I set in my web deployment project.

regards and thanks
karsten

Marc Hoeppner 08-07-2003 07:45 AM

Re: Display Build Version of Application at runtime

Hi,

this should work:

string MyVersion = AppVersion.Major.ToString() + "." +
AppVersion.Minor.ToString() + "." + AppVersion.Revision.ToString();

Best regards,

Marc Höppner
NeoGeo

Karsten Grombach 08-07-2003 09:41 AM

Re: Display Build Version of Application at runtime

hi marc,
in which namespace does AppVersion belong to.
I can't find it in the documentation
regards
karsten

Karsten Grombach 08-07-2003 11:35 AM

Re: Display Build Version of Application at runtime

thanks :)