Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Birth Of Thriller Cover chapter 4--The Album Cover (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t617012-the-birth-of-thriller-cover-chapter-4-the-album-cover.html)

HiBob 05-27-2008 07:58 AM

The Birth Of Thriller Cover chapter 4--The Album Cover

The Album Cover

Michael walked into the studio - he was in a very good mood. He
looked
over the transparencies and was very excited and pleased with what he
saw. He said "There are so many good ones here, how can I ever make a
decision?" He told me to hold on a minute, and went to the back of
the
studio. After a moment, he came back out with Quincy Jones. Quincy
took one look at the transparencies and without any hesitation
pointed
to one, and said "That's the cover!"

That was the fastest I have ever seen anyone pick a final
transparency for anything, and it was a good choice. I was happy,
Michael was happy, the label was happy, and I guess the world was
happy."

Source:
http://www.michael-jackson-lyrics.com