Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Siemens C470IP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t615906-re-siemens-c470ip.html)

TheFug 05-20-2008 05:17 PM

Re: Siemens C470IP

ilcalmo schreef:
> Hello to all.
> Does anybody associated a not Siemens headset (different from C47H) or
> old GAP/DECT headset to the C470IP? Does it work in VoIP and in PSTN?
>
> Thanks and regards.

Even on the c450ip this works, both ways on a cheap dect handset
(MAX200) callerID works.

--
Bedankt, Thanks,

The Fug.

TheFug 05-28-2008 10:24 PM

Re: Siemens C470IP

TheFug schreef:
> ilcalmo schreef:
>> Hello to all.
>> Does anybody associated a not Siemens headset (different from C47H) or
>> old GAP/DECT headset to the C470IP? Does it work in VoIP and in PSTN?
>>
>> Thanks and regards.

> Even on the c450ip this works, both ways on a cheap dect handset
> (MAX200) callerID works.

a Motorola handset works also on the C450IP,

btw. the C45 handset works also on the Motorola base unit....

I guess that's where Dect/GAP stands for....

--
Bedankt, Thanks,

The Fug.

TheFug 05-29-2008 04:01 PM

Re: Siemens C470IP

ilcalmo schreef:
> TheFug wrote:
>
>> a Motorola handset works also on the C450IP,
>>
>> btw. the C45 handset works also on the Motorola base unit....
>>
>> I guess that's where Dect/GAP stands for....
>>

> Thanks for your help... I was afraid that only Siemens headset could work.
>
> Regards.

You will miss the specific features of the orginal handset, but you can
make and receive calls on the land and voip line.
Nice feature: if you set normaly an alarm time that is stored on the
base, and you have a handset that stores the alarm on the handset, you
have 2 alarms.

--
Bedankt, Thanks,

The Fug.