Java Programmers Needed, Silicon Valley/Bay Area, California
Silicon Valley Resources is currently seeking Java Programmers for
various direct hire and contract positions with our direct clients in
Silicon Valley/Bay Area, California.
One of the urgent requirements is for an Applications Engineer for a
full-time, direct hire position in San Mateo, CA.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a client implementation such as
requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration,
design, testing, and support, ensuring compliance.
- Interact directly with the client to interpret and analyze business
requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions.
- May lead work teams on engagements, planning, organizing and
validating the work of other team members.
- Using a high-degree of insight and analytical skill, recommend
alternative solutions and on-going assessments.
- Anticipate changes required in project plans and processes and
recommend alternative approaches to the Project Manager.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities and limitations
of the application, architecture, and development tools to properly
and creatively use features to meet client needs.
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective
on issues such as: performance, scalability, reliability, and
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least three (3) years experience in a technical business
environment with specific focus in software implementation, processes
and/or project based experience
- Ability to travel 80% of the time. International travel is
available, if desired.
- Demonstrable competency in using standard desktop applications for
word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing, and project
- Demonstrable competency within J2EE development environment.
- Must have experience working on small and midsize projects
- Must have experience working with single product/multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
If you are interested, planning to make a change or know of a friend
have the required qualifications, please forward me an updated resume
immediate consideration. Please indicate your availability and salary
Rimmi Amjad, CIR
Silicon Valley Resources
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.