Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Implement PKI (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t615691-implement-pki.html)

dannizap83 05-19-2008 04:41 PM

Implement PKI

Hi! I have to implement a public key infrastructure which must have one offline root CA connected to an hardware server module , one online CA which has to issue certificates for my users from active directory. I'm using win server 2003 for active directory and for the rest i'm using win server 2008 with ocsp. I have some ideas of how to create this pki but there's a lot of things to order and i would apreciate some kind of step -by - step guide for this or maybe some advice for best practice. Thanks a lot, and sorry my poor english.