Velocity Reviews

-   -   create asp:listview programmatically (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t615347-create-asp-listview-programmatically.html)

Carlo Marchesoni 05-17-2008 12:33 PM

create asp:listview programmatically

I was searching for a sample or tutorial on how to build a ListView with it's
Templates and Datasources programmatically but without success.
I think of building a generic Viewer of data, but columns and datasource ar
not known at design time, so they have to be build dynamically in code-behind.
Does somebody know where to find something ?

Eliyahu Goldin 05-18-2008 09:31 AM

Re: create asp:listview programmatically

This article is quite old but is still actual:

Creating Web Server Control Templates Programmatically

Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
http://usableasp.net

"Carlo Marchesoni" <CarloMarchesoni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:094F9B73-8B5D-4669-97A9-FA1681A3E04E@microsoft.com...

Carlo Marchesoni 05-22-2008 06:39 AM

Re: create asp:listview programmatically

Thanks Eliyahu - great walk thru.