Velocity Reviews

-   -   httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml) as a http post (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t614363-httputility-urlencode-doc-outerxml-as-a-http-post.html)

CindyH 05-12-2008 02:17 PM

httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml) as a http post

Hi
I'm not sure whether I should send this as a new message or use the one I've
been using but...
I'm using vb.net 2.0 -
My problem is I need to send
something like this: 'dim encodedstring = "test=" +
httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml)' as a http xml post and then need to
receive it on other end for a test.
It needs to be sent as a stream.
I need some sample code on how to post it and then receive the request on
other end so I get the information from the xml.
Been playing around with all kinds of code and not getting anywhere.
Thanks,
Cindy

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP] 05-14-2008 07:06 PM

Re: httputility.urlencode(doc.outerxml) as a http post

Why don't you post what you have, that way, we can help without spoon
feeding:-)

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]