Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone have problems accessing gmail today? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t613821-anyone-have-problems-accessing-gmail-today.html)

thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz 04-02-2008 09:38 PM

Anyone have problems accessing gmail today?

I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
access my acount, while this is happening.

~misfit~ 04-03-2008 10:28 AM

Re: Anyone have problems accessing gmail today?

Somewhere on teh intarweb "thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz" typed:
> I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
> access my acount, while this is happening.

No probelms at all here, three accounts on three PCs* all working fine in
this house.

* Ain't gmail notifier a grand thing?
--
Shaun.

Peter Huebner 04-03-2008 10:17 PM

Re: Anyone have problems accessing gmail today?

In article <97d37d5a-e87b-470a-90f1-344ee308f38f@i36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz says...
> I log in, an a server error message comes up, saying I wont be able to
> access my acount, while this is happening.

No probs here either. Try resetting your router, it may have overflowing tables
or something like that - happens to me some times after running p2p software
once in a blue moon: suddenly some addresses can't be accessed any more.

-P.