Velocity Reviews

-   -   Default Icons for htm & mht files in Vista x64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t613772-default-icons-for-htm-and-mht-files-in-vista-x64.html)

Lynn Henderson 05-05-2008 04:28 PM

Default Icons for htm & mht files in Vista x64

I installed Vista x64 Ultimate over the weekend, and I notice that my
icons for htm and mht files are the default "blank" ones that are used
for unknown file types rather than the normal IE icons. In searching the
web, someone mentioned such a problem after installing Office 2007,
which I also have. I've tried changing the htmfiles default icon in the
registry, but it didn't have any effect.