Velocity Reviews

-   -   MUI language packs for SP1 available on WU (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t613693-mui-language-packs-for-sp1-available-on-wu.html)

Jane C 04-22-2008 08:07 PM

MUI language packs for SP1 available on WU

SP1 language packs are now showing up on Windows Update, along with another
Dreamscene content pack and Windows sound scheme. :)

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience

Colin Barnhorst 04-22-2008 09:12 PM

Re: MUI language packs for SP1 available on WU

Thanks for the heads up!

These are for Ultimate users, right?

Carlos 04-22-2008 10:29 PM

Re: MUI language packs for SP1 available on WU

33 MUI packages present on WU for Vista Ultimate
0 MUI packages present on WU for Vista Home Premium
Carlos

Jane C 04-23-2008 11:48 AM

Re: MUI language packs for SP1 available on WU

Yep, all for Ultimate.

There are 2 new sound schemes - Ultimate Pearl, and Ultimate Glass - for
those who want a change from the default scheme, and a couple of new
Dreamscenes, but I have yet to check them out.

Sorry for the late reply - I've been sidetracked by that 4 letter word
"work". Strange going back to work after over 20 years, but I'm actually
enjoying it :)