Velocity Reviews

-   -   Forms Authentication from another site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t61105-forms-authentication-from-another-site.html)

Boris Zakharin 07-30-2003 05:57 PM

Forms Authentication from another site

A lot of the documentation in MSDN mentions in passing that it would be a
good idea to place the login page on an SSL secure site. However, when I try
to give a LoginUrl on a different server (SSL or not, or even the same
server different project) the login page logs me in, but after redirecting,
I get redirected back to the login page (or at least I assume that's what
happens) because I am still not logged in back on the original server. Is
there a way to make this work?

Thanks,
Boris Zakharin