Velocity Reviews

-   -   computer will not find wireless adapter. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t607877-computer-will-not-find-wireless-adapter.html)

mephil 04-27-2008 08:56 PM

computer will not find wireless adapter.

hi, have got BT Homehub and and have set up my laptop with a belkin usb
adapter, it worked so well that i got one for my son`s desktop in his room,
the belkin adapter instored no problem, but when i run the BT disc it keeps
saying it can`t find a wireless connection. can anyone help please?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 04-28-2008 01:12 AM

Re: computer will not find wireless adapter.

Hi
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)