Velocity Reviews

-   -   ! Watch the AMAZING Reverend Wright on PBS right now. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t607670-watch-the-amazing-reverend-wright-on-pbs-right-now.html)

Knowledge 04-26-2008 02:55 AM

! Watch the AMAZING Reverend Wright on PBS right now.

Tune in and learn what this great man has to say. He should be airing
on your local PBS channel. If he is not on, then check to see when he
will be.

After 20 minutes, I'm sold on the guy!

Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

Everything you ever wanted to know about politics,racism, White Supremacy, and religion,
but were afraid to ask!

RHF 04-26-2008 11:01 AM

(OT) : Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Speech - Confusing Godand Government - 4/13/03

Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
"Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
God Damn America for as long as she acts like
she is God and she is supreme.
The United States government has failed the vast
majority of her citizens of African descent.
Think about this, think about this."

Note - Democrat Presidenial Candidate Barack "_" Obama
was there and Clapped and Cheered along with his Wife.

Michelle Obama {Barack Wife} Hates American Too !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sl2QifoSPM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znun3cP3aoA

Barack "_" Obama preaches disdain for Average Working
Americans across the Nation because of their cling to their
Guns and Religion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXiRSvXKr0
Just Where Is Barack "_" Obama Faith :
When He Disrespects People of Faith Publicly ?

Question - Is Barack [X] Obama Even A Christian ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDsXV4788k

RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

the woodpecker speaks ~ RHF
.

RHF 04-26-2008 11:05 AM

(OT) : Rant - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !

[...]

Americans across the Nation because of they cling to their

RHF 04-26-2008 11:21 AM

(OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will Nominate HillaryR. Clinton for Preseident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqEdlRDKfo
.

RHF 04-26-2008 12:01 PM

Re: (OT) : Rant - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist!

On Apr 26, 4:49*am, Drifter <drif...@pgh.net> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
> > from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.

> > RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

> > Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
> > Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
> >http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
> > "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
> > That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
> > God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
> > God Damn America for as long as she acts like
> > she is God and she is supreme.
> > The United States government has failed the vast
> > majority of her citizens of African descent.
> > Think about this, think about this."

> > Note - Democrat Presidenial Candidate Barack "_" Obama
> > was there and Clapped and Cheered along with his Wife.

> > Michelle Obama {Barack Wife} Hates American Too !
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sl2QifoSPM
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znun3cP3aoA

> > Barack "_" Obama preaches disdain for Average Working
> > Americans across the Nation because of they cling to their
> > Guns and Religion
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXiRSvXKr0
> > Just Where Is Barack "_" Obama Faith :
> > When He Disrespects People of Faith Publicly ?

> > Question - Is Barack [X] Obama Even A Christian ?
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ov79-R9B-o
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdDsXV4788k

> > the woodpecker speaks ~ RHF
> > *.

> > On Apr 25, 7:55 pm, Knowledge <knowled...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> Tune in and learn what this great man *has to say. He should be airing
> >> on your local PBS channel. If he is not on, then check to see when he
> >> will be.

> >> After 20 minutes, I'm sold on the guy!

> >> Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

> >> Everything you ever wanted to know about politics,racism, White Supremacy, and religion,
> >> but were afraid to ask!

> RHF.
>
> So, you get all your news and facts from youtube? now i understand
> how you could vote twice for the bush crime family. the blood is
> on your hands. why not- just not- reply to the bigot/spammer?
>
> Drifter...
>
> --
> "Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
> * and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
> * - former FCC Chairman William Kennard (A real FCC Chairman,
> * unlike the current Corporate Spokesperson in the job!)- Hide quoted text -

DOH ! - Drifter Voted Twice for Bush ?

GHWB # 1 - 1988

G"W"B # 2 - 2000

G"W"B # 3 - 2004

G"W"B # 4 - 2008 {JSM 'Proxy'}

RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

gentlemen - cast your ballots ~ RHF
.

dave 04-26-2008 12:03 PM

RHF wrote:
> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
>
> RANT - The Truth Is : Barack Obama -is- a Liberal Elitist !
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_l_UB-FJg

Dennis Kucinich is a liberal. Obama is pretty centrist. Anyone who
runs for the POTUS is one of the elite.

dave 04-26-2008 12:06 PM

Re: (OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will NominateHillary R. Clinton for Preseident

RHF wrote:
> The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats
> Will Nominate Hillary R. Clinton for Preseident
> .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkqEdlRDKfo
> .

Mrs. Clinton's negatives have only risen as the campaign slogs on. You
watch too much TV. The fat cat media want her, because she's basically
a Republican too. When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal
investigation of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

harvey 04-26-2008 12:15 PM

Re: (OT) : The $uper Delegate$ - Why the Democrats Will NominateHillary R. Clinton for Preseident

When Sen. Obama said he'd start a criminal
> investigation of the Bush Crime Family, the right-wing media went ballistic.

Link Please ?

catchme 04-26-2008 01:51 PM

Re: ! Watch the AMAZING Reverend Wright on PBS right now.

Rgr wrote:
> Knowledge wrote:
>> Tune in and learn what this great man has to say. He should be airing
>> on your local PBS channel. If he is not on, then check to see when he
>> will be.
>>
>> After 20 minutes, I'm sold on the guy!
>>
>> Rev Wright and Barack for president and Vice-President!!!

> The good reverend was brain-dead enough to state in public that the
> United States invented AIDS to kill off black people. Yep, that's what
> we need is 8 more years of blindingly stupid people in charge. Notice
> I'm not lumping in Obama in that statement.

because AIDS came out during the time when everyone was afraid of
Russia, i had for many years convinced myself that Russia inflicted this
on us. (likely the Rusiian equiv. of US' Black Ops)
when i later found that US government agencies inflict harm on US
citizens.....???

--
To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
Resist much, obey little,

-Walt Whitman, 1860

catchme 04-26-2008 02:15 PM

Re: (OT) : Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Speech - ConfusingGod and Government - 4/13/03

RHF wrote:
> Knowledge - The Real Truth Will Set You Free !
> from you Hate-Whitey Racist Beliefs.
>
> Transcript of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
> Speech - Confusing God and Government - 4/13/03
> http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=4719157&page=2
> "Not God Bless America, God Damn America.
> That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people.
> God Damn America for treating her citizens as less than human.
> God Damn America for as long as she acts like
> she is God and she is supreme.
> The United States government has failed the vast
> majority of her citizens of African descent.
> Think about this, think about this."

to deny this, is to deny US history.
the US Constitution is full of noble purpose and intent, but the
government fails to impose in their decisions, the very Spirit of the
same document when creating Law.
This is as true for blacks as for ANY race.
on the issue of blacks- anger and hatred does not go away easy.
civil rights were only accorded to blacks some forty years ago, and
there is still some tensions felt from that.
It is a shame that the Rev. Wright could not address this issue, using
his Church not to incite hatred, but to inspire tolerance.
how different his message is from that of Dr. Martin Luther King.