Velocity Reviews

-   -   Acceptance Letter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t605597-acceptance-letter.html)

Network Guru 04-14-2008 09:05 PM

Acceptance Letter

I am Network Guru. I am reporting for duty as a member of the elite MCNGP
group. I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral obligation to
rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars. I feel honored that
the Certification Committee Chairman of the MCNGP, FrisbeeŠ and all the
other members expressed confidence in my IT skills, use of kerpalism, and
professionalism to vote me in as MCNGP #55.

I first would like to thank Consultant and Meanoldman for having the
perspicacity and foresight to create this elite organization. In addition,
I would like to thank Frisbee for sending me words of wisdom over the years
and guiding me through personal issues.

Thanks to everybody who has congratulated me on my achievement. It would be
really special if Kline and Meanoldman would come out of the woodwork and
congratulate me.

Best Regards,

Network "MCNGP double nickel and LOTW" Guru

Death from Above 04-14-2008 10:15 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

An excerpt from his application letter:

"Tell you what, friends. If you don't let me into the MCNGP, I'm gonna club
this baby seal. That's right, I'll club a seal to seal the deal. And I'll do
it, too... 'cause I'm crazy!"

Bill Hileman 04-14-2008 10:28 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message
> An excerpt from his application letter:
>
> "Tell you what, friends. If you don't let me into the MCNGP, I'm gonna
> club this baby seal. That's right, I'll club a seal to seal the deal. And
> I'll do it, too... 'cause I'm crazy!"

I see my forward got through.

Consultant 04-16-2008 09:25 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

longest initiation, ever

. 04-17-2008 05:09 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

> It would be
>really special if Kline and Meanoldman would come out of the woodwork and
>congratulate me.

A truly momentous occasion

Remember this?

http://tinyurl.com/6abccd
maybe not sfw, if yer boss is an a%%fkcuer
Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 04-25-2008 09:37 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

"Network Guru" <nwg@spamaaabbasdfg.com> wrote in message
> I am Network Guru. I am reporting for duty as a member of the elite MCNGP
> group. I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral obligation to
> rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

Congrats!

kpg 04-25-2008 10:09 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

>> I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral
>> obligation to rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

> Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

I'm here for the free beer.

....they said there would be free beer, but I'll be danmed
if I've seen any yet.

It's clearly stated in the brochure:

"Experience the thrill of combating br@indumpers while
enjoying all the free beer you can drink."

Neil 04-26-2008 12:34 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

did you hear kpg <no@spam.com> say in
news:Xns9A8BAE85D941Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

>>> I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral
>>> obligation to rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

>> Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

> I'm here for the free beer.
>
> ...they said there would be free beer, but I'll be danmed
> if I've seen any yet.
>
> It's clearly stated in the brochure:
>
> "Experience the thrill of combating br@indumpers while
> enjoying all the free beer you can drink."

I got that brochure too. And your beers were delicious.

um, welcome aboard NG. A little slow, but you got there.

- Sure I know how to copy disks. Where's the Xerox machine?

=Meanoldman= 04-26-2008 01:24 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

I just voted you off. You are officially stripped of your membership.

.rev [askthemct.com] 04-26-2008 06:46 PM

Re: Acceptance Letter

Well I just voted you who smelt it dealt it. Now where did I put that
Febreze....

--
..rev [askthemct..com]