Velocity Reviews

-   -   INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t605128-infrared-stereograms-love-the-totally-digital-d60.html)

Annika1980 04-12-2008 01:02 AM

INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

Helen 04-12-2008 01:20 AM

Re: INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

On Apr 11, 9:02*pm, Annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
> infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
> calibration when taking the pic.
> IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
> put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

I haven't seen IR from you in a long time. I did as you said...it
really comes out as 3D. it's awesome!
Helen

Scott W 04-12-2008 02:29 PM

On Apr 11, 3:02*pm, Annika1980 <annika1...@aol.com> wrote:
> Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
> infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
> calibration when taking the pic.
> IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
> put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

The moving clouds ended up making them look like they are poking out
of the sky.

Scott

Stewy 04-13-2008 03:35 AM

Re: INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

In article
<11364787-92d1-4451-8528-38b94c14259d@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
Annika1980 <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

> Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
> infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
> calibration when taking the pic.
> IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
> put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

To boldly (baldly?) go where no-one has...

Bret's done it again!

If you don't mind losing the tree, hyper-stereo would be even more
impressive. You eyesight will allow a 5% shift in perspective.