Velocity Reviews

-   -   ChangePassword control not showing failure message (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t605069-changepassword-control-not-showing-failure-message.html)

PJ6 04-11-2008 05:33 PM

ChangePassword control not showing failure message

Setting e.Cancel = true on the ChangingPassword event, fired from a
ChangePassword control, does not show its failure message.

Do I have to use a MembershipProvider, or is there a way to simply use this
control by handing events? If I can't show the failure message on demand
it's kind of useless.

Paul

Eliyahu Goldin 04-13-2008 10:04 AM

Re: ChangePassword control not showing failure message

See if this is relevant to you:

Resetting ChangePassword control

http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin/arch...d-control.aspx

--