Velocity Reviews

-   -   DOMDocument (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t604585-domdocument.html)

MM 04-08-2008 01:40 PM

DOMDocument

Hello all,

I am trying to create an xml object with vb on word 2004 for mac.

when trying to run the following line, I get an error saying
msxml2.Document is not installed. Is there any way around this
problem?

Set xmlObject = CreateObject("msxml2.DOMDocument")

thanks
mm

The Magpie 04-08-2008 06:35 PM

Re: DOMDocument

MM wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to create an xml object with vb on word 2004 for mac.
>
> when trying to run the following line, I get an error saying
> msxml2.Document is not installed. Is there any way around this
> problem?

I almost hesitate to mention it, but you *could* try installing it
(whatever it is). Of course, that still means it won't work on things
other than a Microsoft machine.